Thank you for choosing Intulse! We are so excited to have you as a client and look forward to serving you! You've just signed up for our services ... let's take a look at what's next.
This step-by-step guide is designed to give you the information and tools you need to successfully complete the onboarding process. There are several steps in this process, but we are here to help along the way. Completing these steps is essential to getting your phone system up and running efficiently.
Overview of Onboarding Steps
Accessing the Account Center
Configuring Your System
- Logging into the Account Center
- Viewing Your Onboarding Support Ticket
- Managing Contacts (people authorized to speak with Intulse on behalf of your account)
- Scheduling your Welcome Call
- Configuring Your System
- Setting up Call Flow
- Learning about the Intulse App/Virtual Phone
- Porting your Phones
- Final Tasks
- Enable Text Messaging, E911, and Caller ID
The most important step in this process is scheduling your welcome call!
You will find a link in step 4 to schedule your call. On this call, we will make sure you're on track and answer any questions related to the onboarding process. Be sure to complete steps 1-3 prior to connecting with the onboarding team. You do not need to wait for the welcome call to continue working through the subsequent steps. Please feel free to continue setting up your phone system, with the reassurance that we will look at what you've accomplished and answer any questions during our conversation.
PREVENT ROADBLOCKS & DELAYS:
- Follow this guide and communicate clearly with the Intulse onboarding team.
You should be speaking with a member of the Intulse onboarding team during a welcome call within a few days of your order. If at any time you are unsure about your next step, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Ensure someone is available to accept your shipment of phone orders.
Your phones should arrive in 10-12 business days.
- Make sure your network is ready.
Review Network Readiness and verify that your network meets the minimum recommended requirements prior to your implementation date.
- Ensure that you (and any other points of contact) are available for your onboarding appointments.
Let's Get Started