Thank you for choosing Intulse! This guide is designed to give you the information and tools you need to get started, and set your expectations of what's to come in the setup process.
4 TIPS TO PREVENT IMPLEMENTATION ROADBLOCKS & DELAYS:
- Get the information that Intulse needs as quickly as possible.
You should be speaking with your implementation manager within a few days of your order. They will explain what they need from you and if you get us that information quickly we can have you going live as soon as possible!
- Ensure someone is available to accept your UPS shipment of phone orders.
Your phones should arrive in 10-12 business days.
- Make sure your network is ready.
Review Network Readiness and verify that your network meets the minimum recommended requirements prior to your implementation date.
- Ensure that you (and any other points of contact) are available for your implementation appointments.
WHAT TO DO NEXT?
- Getting Started
Check out the getting started page to learn about how Intulse is going to setup your system for you and what you'll need to have ready to give your implementation manager.
- Number Transers (Porting)
If you are ordering all new phone numbers then you won't need to worry about transferring your phone number. However, most clients need to transfer (port) existing numbers from a previous carrier to Intulse. Learn about Number Transfers so you're fully prepared and don't experience any unnecessary delays!